Agent Job Description
Better Homes and Gardens - Gary Greene - Lake Houston Office is currently hiring for the below position:
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene:
We are a consumer-centric real estate company with the industry's top agents. We are leaders in real estate technology, systems and customer support. Right now we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Lake Houston team as a Broker/ Agent. Do you want to be part of a company that truly appreciates all of its staff, is an industry leader, and a technology leader? Want to be part of a growing office with caring people who rely on you daily to help support their business? Is helping others your heart's desire and not a hassle? Are you not afraid of technology? Embrace social media? Would you like to have the freedom to do your work without being micromanaged, as long as you're able to produce? Then we are looking for you to join us!
We are seeking a capable, ambitious, energetic Broker/ Agent to join our growing network. You must be organized, committed, and passionate about helping others find the property of their dreams. Familiarity with local real estate markets is strongly desirable.
Real Estate Agent Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and enable clients to purchase, rent, and sell properties for a fair price
- Actively source new clientele through marketing and advertising initiatives
- Set appointments to meet with clients and show them prospective properties
- Guide clients through properties of interest and emphasize the features and benefits
- Be knowledgeable of prices and values in the current housing market
- Answer any questions clients might have regarding the property, neighborhood, etc.
- Assess competitive market prices through property comparisons
- Advertise and promote local properties for sale
- Match customer preferences and budget requirements with a suitable property
- Research and explore local neighborhoods to ascertain various surroundings
- Prepare and process required documentation including contracts, deeds, leases, etc.
- Stay on top of deadlines and deliveries
- Support and confidently lead clients through the entire real estate process
- Analyze and check daily “hot sheets”; maintain and update your property lists
- Utilize Multiple Listing Service (MLS) websites to stay current and informed
- Create and foster productive partnerships with contractors, lawyers, etc.
- Continue education of real estate trends by reading journals, attending conferences, etc.
- Follow all local and state real estate laws and regulations
Real Estate Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma required
- Current and valid license to practice real estate (state-approved)
- Previous experience in sales or marketing a plus
- Familiarity with online real estate systems and MLS sites
- Computer literate and comfortable using Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persistent and proactive
- Excellent communicator
- Dynamic personality and ability to connect with people
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Outstanding time management skills
- Self-sufficient and motivated
If this sounds like you, we look forward to your application.